- Call for papers announcement: August 14
- Submission deadline:
October 9October 14 ((23:59 AoE)
- Accept/Reject notifications: October 30
- Camera-ready due:
November 15November 30
- Workshop: December 12
- Submissions should be made in PDF format through OpenReview: https://openreview.net/group?id=NeurIPS.cc/2020/Workshop/HAMLETS.
- Submissions should be anonymized and follow the NeurIPS 2020 format.
- We accept paper submissions with a minimum length of 4 pages and a maximum of 8 pages (excluding references and any supplementary material).
- Supplementary material should be submitted together with the main paper.
- Camera-ready versions will allow for one extra page to incorporate reviewers’ feedback.
- The authors of all accepted papers will be expected to present their papers in a live session over Gather Town.
The workshop’s papers are non-archival. We encourage authors to submit new and original work, in the form of work in progres, or move advanced work that will benefit the discussion the workshop aims to foster. We are also accepting papers accepted in other non-ML conferences and/or currently under submission at non-ML conferences. We cannot accept papers that were previously, or are currently under submission in ML conferences.